Sunday 26 January 2014

SPECIAL EDITION "GO GETTERS"


 KAYODE UMARDEEN




I'm an upcoming photographer and fashion adviser and I'm currently in the US.ARMY 
My tools for work is my brain and my camera if needed and my laptop and most times I like working in the nature or just listening to music 
Name:Kayode umardeen 
Age:18 
Profile: Making a big difference by working with my surrounding and using international Sources

Location: ATLANTA GEORGIA
 I've always wanted to use pictures to tell something and I couldn't draw so I started taking pictures
I've been doing this for 3 months 
And I help prom couples with outfits when the season comes


Role models: Seye Doregos ... Enyinopics ... And FELA and BOJ !!! 
Goal: To be known for wherever God takes me.








Message to youngsters: the only thing stopping you is when you don't have a pen .. As long as you have a pen .... You can think better on paper or the palm of the other hand .. 




Quote : my deepest fear is not that I am inadequate .. It's that I'm powerful beyond measure 
Chill out spot: wherever my "thought like " people are .. 







 





 






Instagram  .. @blacktycoone 







Are you "YOUNG & GETTING IT"
Wanna Be Featured?
Email Me: iamthevanessa@gmail.com


THANKS FOR VISITING....
XO

No comments: