Wednesday 11 December 2013

SPECIAL EDITION: "GO GETTERS"

Hello Amazing People..

www.ispeakbeau.blogspot.com is bringing you a "SPECIAL EDITION" titled "GO GETTERS"

Brief Introduction
This article is aimed at empowering individuals to 'GO GET IT'. It also portrays individuals like yourself who are entrepreneurs & success oriented. This is the first of many articles to come. 


This week, we are going to be interviewing a talented creative director/editor. I have to add that i personally enjoyed interviewing this individual. He is fun, relaxed and a down to earth fellow.

Grab a drink, Relax and be Inspired.





INTERVIEW OF DAYO O’OGUNZ…..

FULL NAME
My names are Ogunsanya Adedayo Oladapo popularly known as "Dayo O'GUNZ"

AGE
I’m 22.

BRIEF PROFILE
I am a final year student studying Mass communication at the University of Lagos



WHAT DO YOU DO?
I am a creative director / editor, well I’m mostly into directing and editing music videos at the moment but I am also into promotional videos and also a little blend of motion graphics.

WHAT INSPIRES/MOTIVATES YOU?
I’ve always had the desire in me since I was a kid, I wanted to do things for TV, create and direct my own Television programs and also make interesting videos for the whole world to see, enjoy and relate to. So I’m happy and Thank God that I’m on the right path to what I’ve always loved to do all my life.




HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE BUSINESS?
Well I have been in the business for over two years now!  Because I kicked off late 2011.

ROLE MODELS?
Talking about role models I have both international and local. Internationally I’m inspired by Matt alonzo, DJ skee , colin tilley , Andrew listermann of Riveting entertainment and locally its Ben Bruce , Mr. Moe Musa and the director Sesan of Film Factory.

SUCCESS STORIES & CHALLENGES?
Hmmm….  Success stories and challenges, I guess the success now is me being able to create the projections of my work to people and being recognized for always doing a good job and also working with top people in the industry at the moment is a success, people like Ajefilmworks, D tunes, Illrymz  ( no.1 urban radio/TV presenter in Nigeria) Sean Tizzle, thardey fweshniz , suranu of timeless music ,AY-B and a whole lot more people in the industry.
Well we all face challenges everyday of our lives but the only challenge is just how to get our good and unique contents out there to the audience in the country and outside. Well I’m happy it is no longer a major challenge because more effort with positive results has been put into that sector.



SET GOALS & ASPIRATIONS?
My goal is simple and it is that, in no time the people of Nigeria, Africa and even the rest of the world will recognize the brand (BITL creatives) which represents a unique entertainment contents providing platform people look up to for the best of the best entertainment.


MESSAGE TO YOUNGSTERS?
Turn your passion to your profession, and yeah! Consistency is key. Also know that every atom of work you put into your work or career will pay off at the end of the day.


FAVOURITE QUOTES?
 My favorite quotes are "What does not break you makes you" & "Live life and love"

LIST OF PERSONAL WORKS


2 Thardey Fweshniz - CHILLIN -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhwgn9vUM0E



5 AY-b - WHERE YOU DEY - not yet released


BUSINESS PROPOSALS?
Contact Dayo
EMAIL: talktoadedayo@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM: ogunzworld
TWITTER: @dayo_ogunz


If you'd like to be featured in the next article.
Email me: iamthevanessa@gmail.com

No comments: